|Things to keep in mind.|
Video may not always be a straight foreward and open thing to work with and use.
Here are just a few of the important things that must be kept in mind throughout the process.
If you answered "NO" to any of these questions, you may vish to contact us and see if a video solution could work for your business.
- Sentiment has it's place. Video has it's place. One will make friends and one will make money. Don't confuse the two.
- A half-rate video makes you look like a half-rate outfit.
- If a picture paints a thousand words, and video paints 30 pictures a second, then a five-minute video of your business works out to around nine million words. Make sure they are good words.
- A prospect is much more likely to watch a video than sit down and read a brochure... even if just out of curiosity.
- Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig. So, make sure you have chosen the right target audience for your message.
- Practically all homes with computers have a television and a VCR. However, the same cannot be said in reverse. Tape is still the format of the consumer.
- Most businesses today cannot function without at least one computer. However, most businesses today do tend to function without a television and a VCR. CD-Rom is the format for businesses.
- Whatever you get today may be cheaper tomorrow. The real question is how long can you afford to wait without the risk of beiing left behind by your competition?
- The person who builds the perfect mousetrap will always get beaten out of the market by the guy selling rocks to throw at the mouse if the trap is never marketed properly. Making a top-notch "Grade-A" super-duper high-tech video will not , in itself, do the job. It is also how the video is used that multiplies out its effect.